How often do you call your plumber? Is it once in every two or three years for regular maintenance? If yes, think again. Certain home plumbing system, especially the ones in old homes, require attention more often. If you delay the general inspection and minor repairs, you will have to deal with bigger, more serious plumbing havocs. And the repair or replacement for such major plumbing problems will also cost you a lot. Therefore, it is best if you be in touch with your plumber and call them every six-eight months.
If you don’t have a plumber already, 24 Hour Plumbing & Heating can be your pick. With several years of expertise in the industry and serving multiple areas in Canada, we have gained immense hands-on experience that lets us provide unmatched plumbing and related solutions. We now provide comprehensive plumbing solutions in Abbotsford and Fraiser Valley areas. Our range of services include;
- Installation and repair of plumbing and water lines
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of plumbing fixtures like faucets, showerheads, basins, bathtubs, etc.
- Installation and maintenance of all types of water heaters
- Repair and maintenance of the sewer line and drainage system
- Repair and maintenance of kitchen plumbing system
- And a lot of other plumbing solutions
To take care of your leaky faucet, clogged drain, or any other plumbing issue, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re always here to provide you with high-quality services and 100% satisfaction 24/7/365.